Friday 19 March 2010

Tales From the Bournemouth Dogging Scene

Dogging in Bournemouth. Fun, right? Wrong. My fly boy and I used to snake our way to Meyrick Park, allegedly a Bournemouth hotspot for outdoor exhibitionists. The top car park is for straight people, the bottom is a strictly all male affair. Or is it the other way round?

No matter. My companion and I did not plan on engaging in sexual activity. Like two tittering schoolchildren, we just wanted a glimpse of naked flesh to prove the existence of dogging. My old Rover Metro crept lethargically into the night and nary a penis or vagina were seen. Not even a bit of sideboob.

It wasn't wholly uninteresting though. We parked near the bottom section and vehicles did come and go. Any flash of headlight scared the hell out of me but not my intrepid friend. He demanded that I repeatedly circled the car park in vain hope. Once, as I turned in, we did see a pale and ghostly figure sitting in a car. We didn't see his trousers down but I can only deduce that he was pleasuring himself. That's just an educated guess. There was one moment of genuine excitement. We'd left the area and found some seafront parking to light up and have a crafty cigarillo. Soon afer, I spotted a navy Range Rover that I remembered loitering with intent at Meyrick Park. I caught a brief look at the driver peering into the front of my antiquated machine. I roared the old girl into life and a pursuit ensued. Our target recklessly ignored the 'left-turn only' instructions at the exit and thrust himself right. I checked both sides first before doing the same and followed up the hill. Unfortunately I lost him by Esso but there we have it. The seedy world of dogging in Bournemouth is as dull as ditchwater however you never know when a possible sex pervert might trail you.

Next time: Cottaging at Coy Pond. How to bag your man.