Thursday 27 May 2010

We Will Be Back Soon!

Please let me apologise for the impromptu hiatus of late. Owing to a punishing work and social schedule, I haven't been able to post for a few weeks. Never fear, Arm Chairs & Deck Chairs will be back soon, covering more from Bournemouth and High Wycombe, including Wycombe Wanderers F.C.

There have been a lot of developing stories over the past few weeks, including developments in the Heather Barnett case and the verdict in the Ralph Millward trial has been announced. I'll be looking at these stories and more in the coming weeks.

I'm also looking for more contributions so if you have a passion for news from in and around Bournemouth or High Wycombe, please feel free to get in touch with some ideas! Simply email willgeldart@hotmail.co.uk and I'll reply as soon as possible.

WilliWycombe

No comments: