Friday 25 December 2009

Merry Christmas from the 'Collected Thoughts'

Dear readers,

Merry Christmas and a happy new year from the Collected Thoughts of Nobody Special! Look out for some exciting changes to the blog in 2010 with many articles being syndicated through ezines.com as well (TBC). In the coming weeks, I'll be reformatting the content so that it's in clearly defined sections such as ones for news opinion, entertainment and of course, the Wycombe Wanderers section too. Hopefully this will make content easier to find and maybe even a add a touch of professionalism rather than having just the random assortment of pieces I'd assembled whilst experimenting with the blog. Don't forget, you can follow me on twitter too, just look up 'williwycombe' and if you ever feel the need to get in touch by email, simply drop me a line to willgeldart@hotmail.co.uk. I hope you've enjoyed reading this blog in its embryonic form and if you have any hints or suggestions you'd like to make then as always, I'd love to hear from you.

WilliWycombe

No comments: